First, Microsoft added about 20 apps that allow users to augment the Teams experience with its own or third-party services, according to a blog post by Nicole Herskowitz, Microsoft Teams GM. Some of the apps now available for integration include:
- Asana — a work management tool that translates Teams conversations into Asana tasks, tracks follow-up meetings, and delivers notifications in a private My Tasks channel
- Monday.com — a project management tool that allows users to collaborate on monday.com boards, track notes, assign tasks, and search boards and tasks within Teams
- Talview — a recruitment chatbot that allows hiring managers to view and schedule live interviews or proctored exams
- xMatters — a digital service availability platform that features incident reporting and can provide on-call resources to address technology issues
Lastly, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents apps for Teams, all introduced at Inspire, are now generally available for use in building low-code apps, designing workflows, and creating and deploying bots within Teams, Herskowitz said. Additionally, Microsoft Dataverse for Teams, a low-code data platform for building and deploying apps and chatbots in Teams, is now available too. Dataverse for Teams allows for application lifecycle management and control over the data used to build apps and workflows in Teams.
Did you know that we have just updated all our comparison sections?
There’s no better way to make an educated decision than to compare offers first!
- Compare VoIP providers
- Compare Hosted PBX providers
- Compare Telephone systems
- Compare VoIP phones
- Compare Fibre offers
- Compare Wireless offers
Alternatively >>>Leave your detail<<< and have a few providers contact you!
**PS. If you are a Telecoms Reseller in South Africa be sure to check out Telecoms-Channel which is specifically designed to provide you with content, insight and analysis to establish yourself as an authority in the industry.**