Winner of Voice of the Customer Solutions Category
Boca Raton, Fla., Nov. 29, 2016 ? Numonix is pleased to announce it has received Saddletree Research?s Kachina Award? for its RECITE? Interaction Recording for Microsoft? Office 365. Numonix?s Microsoft-certified RECITE interaction recording solution delivers comprehensive, compliant recording of all Skype for Business interactions on-premises, via hybrid cloud and in Microsoft Office 365.
?We are honored to receive Saddletree Research?s Kachina Award for the ?Voice of the Customer Solutions? category. Winning this award further validates our commitment to provide a robust solution with multiple integrations that can future-proof our customers? organizations. This award is important to us as it is recognition from leading contact center industry experts including journalists, marketers, educators and end-users,? said Avi Margolin, CEO of Numonix.
RECITE for Skype for Business features include:
- Built-in Announcement Service. Compliant audio notifications inform parties on a call that they are being recorded. Now available in service provider edition.
- Intelligent Scenario Routing. A single environment solution intelligently and automatically selects the most appropriate model based on a particular call type and routes targeted calls through the most appropriate pathway, namely: edge, media relay and passive models.
- Compliance With Skype for Business Contact Centers. Calls are captured directly on mediation servers rather than forcing an edge model methodology that is not fully compatible with Microsoft Unified Communications Managed API (UCMA). This also eliminates the need for a media relay in the call flow for contact centers.
- Seamless recording. All Office 365 interactions are recorded to the cloud, including voice, video, chat and desktop screen.
- Regulatory compliance. RECITE is a SOX, HIPAA, PCI, Dodd-Frank, and MIFID-2 compliant recording solution.
- Secure Recordings. All recorded interactions are encrypted end-to-end from capture to storage.
- Centralized Administration. Web-based access and administration provides easy and secure access to recordings.
- Real-time Active Directory Monitoring. Administrators are enabled to provision and decommission users in real-time without having to manage multiple platforms.
- Quality Management. RECITE includes built-in contact center features, including Live Monitoring, Agent Scoring and Reporting at no additional charge.
- Flexibility. RECITE features RECAP (API) for system management, user provisioning and media control. RECITE also features advanced capabilities, including Duplicate Media Streaming for third-party integrations such as Analytics.
- Proactive Monitoring. Proactive and continuous monitoring ensures uninterrupted service.
- Comprehensive Activity Logs. User Activity Logs help organizations meet stringent internal and external compliance requirements and provide an Audit Trail to assist in both compliance and troubleshooting.
- Compatibility With Leading Voice and UC Platforms. RECITE is compatible with leading voice and UC platforms, including Allworx, Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Mitel, ShoreTel, Switchvox and Toshiba.
- Compliance Muting. RECITE provides muting capabilities to prevent sensitive information from being played back or stored.
In addition to being a Microsoft-certified Skype for Business provider, Numonix has also achieved Microsoft Silver Communications Competency. As a Microsoft Independent Software Vendor (ISV), Numonix has also received certification for its RECITE interaction recording solution for Skype for Business.
WhichVoIP.co.za is SA?s leading online Telecommunications comparison, information and news portal.
To get your business connected, click here and we will have leading providers get in contact with you!
? Compare VoIP providers
? Compare Hosted PBX solutions
? Compare VoIP Handsets