Business connectivity and solutions provider MWeb Business announced the names of the recipients of its 2011/12 Channel Partner of the Year awards at a function held at the Fire and Ice Hotel, in Melrose Arch, last week.
The winners are:
* National MWeb Partner of the Year: Netsurit
* MWeb Partner of the Year (1st runner up): Aptronics
* MWeb Partner of the Year (2nd runner up): VH Holdings
* Fastest Growing Partner: Star Computers
* Western Cape Regional Partner of the Year: Silicon Overdrive CC
* KZN Regional Partner of the Year: Aptronics
* Wholesale ADSL Partner of the Year: B2E Technologies
* Wholesale Voice Partner of the Year: VBX Communications
This is the second successive year that Netsurit, a Johannesburg-based IT company, has been named as the MWeb Business Partner of the Year.
Durban-based Aptronics walked away with two awards – KZN Regional Partner of year and runner-up to Netsurit in the National award category.
For the first time, MWeb Business introduced special award categories for its Wholesale partners.
According to MWeb Business GM Andre Joubert, MWeb’s Wholesale partner programme has experienced significant growth over the past year.
?Our Wholesale partners welcome the flexibility and freedom our programme provides for them to grow their businesses, secure in the knowledge that the MWeb Business’ white label products they provide to their customers are robust, innovative and extremely competitively priced,? he added.
Joubert said the MWeb Partner Awards winners exemplify MWeb Business’ philosophy of delivering IT solutions that help customers to reduce costs while using their investment in IT tools, information and the Internet in ways that add real value and insight to their operations.
?Their unwavering focus on service delivery, as well as their commitment to being true MWeb Business partners, makes the winners worthy recipients of the 2011/12 MWeb Business Channel Partner Awards,? he concluded.