Salesforce integrates with Euphoria's Enterprise package and can be installed on any system run by Windows 7 or 8, says George Golding, CEO of Euphoria Telecom.
Euphoria Telecom and Salesforce are the new power couple in cloud software systems. This new partnership offers more business functionality with far less effort, through seamless integration powered by the need for business efficiency and cloud technology.
Euphoria's mission to pioneer business communication solutions compel us to seek out synergies and leverage existing cloud telephony systems for the benefit of our customers: the South African business owner, says George Golding, CEO of Euphoria. Euphoria's decision to collaborate with Salesforce is based on the following:
* Salesforce is a trusted, leading customer relationship management (CRM) company.
* It runs a customer-centric business using technology to organise, automate and synchronise sales, marketing, customer service and technical support.
* Salesforce has been rated ‘Most Innovative Company' by Forbes for three years running: 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Technological innovation offers simple deployment, which encourages high adoption rates. Euphoria's customers can expect no less. Salesforce integrates easily with Euphoria's Enterprise package and can be installed on any system run by Windows 7 or 8. To act on a sales opportunity from the customer's profile screen in Salesforce, simply click the dial button to activate a call through your Euphoria account. Notes can be easily logged, directly on the customer account during the call. All calling actions are recorded against the customer's account and logged automatically, which means no further administration is required. Calls will also be recorded if the clients opted for this service with their Euphoria account.
There is no need to navigate between two separate systems; Euphoria provides business owners with an automated, built-in business solution that delivers efficiency so it can focus on servicing your customers better.
The advantages of using Euphoria as a member of your sales team means:
* More time to focus on closing deals;
* Time saved in the record-keeping process;
* More time to connect with more customers;
* Less capturing errors creates more efficiencies;
* More collaboration touch-points between departments;
* Speed to market over your competitors; and
* Better customer service for higher client retention.
Euphoria's TMS (Telephone Management System) reporting system is designed to monitor every possible action that has a cost and service implication on a business. Business owners are able to become expert administrators in a short period of time as a result of the easy-to-use dashboard system and remote support service available, 24/7. Operational monitoring and business intelligence can be accessed from Euphoria's TMS system, allowing business owners to make real-time decisions that will bring maximum effect to their bottom line.