Posted on November 20th, 2020 by Valeriu Craciun, Software Developer
The latest Android Beta gives app users a taste of Update 7 Alpha’s SMS and Facebook messaging integration along with support for Live Chat. We’ve also made numerous improvements for more stable performance of the app on Android 11 and during incoming calls.
Live Chat, SMS & Facebook messages straight to the app
We’ve added messaging support for SMS, Facebook and Website Live Chat so that Android users can receive and respond to customer messages no matter where they are. Just as in the Web Client, agents can take chats, transfer them, elevate to a call and more.
Improved Performance During Incoming Calls
Numerous enhancements now make receiving incoming calls smoother and more reliable. We’ve fixed an issue that resulted in some call notifications not being shown and made the answer/decline action even faster – now just a single tap does the job.
Other Fixes & Improvements
- Resolved an issue where forwarding rules were incorrectly being shown when disabled.
- Fixed duplicated entries in Recents list.
- Resolved incoming call not being dismissed if connection timeouts.
- Fixed an issue where the Call Record button was enabled when playing a recording.
- Resolved an issue where some Microsoft 365 contacts were not being shown.
- Updated translations.
Try the Beta
Did you know that we have just updated all our comparison sections?
There’s no better way to make an educated decision than to compare offers first!
- Compare VoIP providers
- Compare Hosted PBX providers
- Compare Telephone systems
- Compare VoIP phones
- Compare Fibre offers
- Compare Wireless offers
Alternatively >>>Leave your detail<<< and have a few providers contact you!
**PS. If you are a Telecoms Reseller in South Africa be sure to check out Telecoms-Channel which is specifically designed to provide you with content, insight and analysis to establish yourself as an authority in the industry.**